Friday, May 6, 2011

Oh, Yeah...

Sharp-eyed Sara noticed the elephant in the last post-- I haven't blogged yet that I'm pregnant!  Of course, it's pretty hard to hide if you are actually anywhere near me... I'm well into the third trimester.  Baby's due July 4.

In other major news... we bought a house, and moved into it by bike.  I'll write about how our wonderful community came out to schlep our stuff soon(ish), but until then, check out Andy's post & pictures over on the Civia Cycles blog.

It's been a busy year so far here at chez Civilized Conveyance.  Life will resume it's regularly scheduled order... eventually.  Hell, who am I kidding.  We may never see normal again.  Thanks for hanging around while we figure things out.

7 comments:

April said...

How did I not know about your bike move?! *confused* I'm so sorry I missed it, especially considering that y'all helped me move! Sheesh.

Congrats on the new family member. Got enough bike to go around? ;^)

Emily said...

Congratulations! I think you nailed it...you have to redefine "normal" when baby number two arrives. How, fun, though! We'll stay tuned for news of Jasper's little sibling.

sara said...

YAY! Felicidades. Be healthy & well in this last trimester.

Of course, cannot wait to see what cool bike set-up for TWO little ones you come up with.

Chicargo said...

We keep checking back to see how you are! Getting into the home stretch....hope all well. Happy big brother hood for your soon to be oldest! J

Mandie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Mandie Hayes
mandie.hayes10@gmail.com

Chicargo said...

Keep peeking back to se how you are. Hope all is well! J.

sara said...

Just spotted the new one on your Flickr page. CONGRATULATIONS. Looking forward to hearing more about your riding adventures as a family of FOUR.